Thursday, February 4, 2010

- I'm back!

So, what's going on? I know i've been gone for a minute, school started, dance class started, and i'm trying to get my ACTING on :) -Twitter has been poppin, thanks to #ChrisBrownOnUstream. Chris has a new mixtape coming out on Valentine's Day! Some of the songs, well all of them show Chris Brown's wild, "GROWN MAN" style. He "Invented Head" - call him the Cookie Monster :)

Touch your Kitty Kat?

Yeah so the Grammys came on...I thought It was good, could of been better. Seeing the MJ Tribute, and his beautiful children Prince and Paris accept his award made me cry. -Lady Gaga was like AHHH AH AH AHHH. With Elton. Bey did what Bey does. Pink's performance was OFF THE CHAIN! | Drake, Em, and Wayne did good. The person in charge of BLEEPING did their job that night!


[well i'm off now].


Final Draft...have you heard of them? If you haven't go to their myspace and check them out; I'm inlove with them!

www.myspace.com/4finaldraft

No comments:

Post a Comment