Sunday, February 21, 2010

THREE year old CRYING over Justin Bieber

Okay so, Cody [the THREE year old] broke down about three days ago...why? BECAUSE SHE CAN'T SEE JUSTIN BIEBER EVERYDAY! OHHH my LORD. I thought my friend was playing when she first told me about it, I checked my Twitter and that was the only thing people were talking about. She was CRYING like her mom beat her...REAL TALK. Justin has the babies going crazy. Funny how her sister was holding her - not making it any better....C'MON now. Her mom was trying to explain to her that it wasn't that serious...NAH it was serious to little Cody. Real serious. I'm still stuck on "3" and crying over Justin Bieber. The kid is a cutie but sheesh! I'm 17 and I don't cry over Chris Brown. [I get mad, I DO NOT CRY]...what yall think?

SN: Did yall see how she started trippin out at the end... o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment